Another email spammer

Dear friend
Compliment of the season and excurse me ,I was going through your country web because it has been my dream to have this investment in your country i saw a bright investment prospect there but how when i have no friend neither partner there, but knowing one start one day so founded your contact and I made decided to reach you if you would be interested in helping me with my fund relocation plans to your country for joint partnership if you are willing ,it is sad my health is not fine presently i would have make a trip there
Before all that i would first like you to excuse me for infringing into your privacy, I was to reach you through some other means to discuss this with you, because it has been my dream to have a kind of joint business venture in your locality due to its prospective investment atmosphere.
My real and full are names are Miss Barati Parinaz (A mixed nationality of (Canadian and Iranian )
I was then the special courier mistress of the then former ousted president of Philippine (Joseph Estrada)now on political trials concerning financial misappropriation of his country痴 national fund. While working for him as special courier protocol, Often at time,Joseph Estrada confided most of his foreign investment and sent me often to help him make deposit of metallic truck containing several million of united states dollars on his behalf as his courier protocol officer far in remote countries in Asia, Africa, and carribean he intended having large foreigh investment and properties away from philippine for reasoning ranging from insecurity in philipine and others. i thought it would be convenient to chat with you but the present political unrest here after every thing including lines,internet e.t.c
I was used by him (joseph Estrada )to deposit a metallic box containing huge sum about Nine million united states dollars($9,000,000.00 US) in a security company in remote states in Africa in disguised(coded) in name family valuable,according to him he said due to political reason and his political status he never want himself or his names attached to the deposition of this metallic box containing the aforementioned fund . Honestly speaking,he promised and bestowed a lot of pledges and promised to help me have some kind of investment in some country of my choice which he never he never fulfill, rather he suddenly resorted in plotting against me for fear of me to exposure him to his country government placing him on some kind of trial for national fund misappropriation,considering my insecurity in Manilla -philippine here i have no option but to relocate from Manilla here to some peaceful country like yours couples with the fact that i would like to
confide this into your hands and discuss ways how you can be of a liaisoning assistance or a kind of middle man in this by assuring me you can make good bussiness partnership with me so that i will discuss and give you some important deposit documents concerining this metallic truck i had being talking about to you, for you to contact this security company holding the metallic box with the aforementioned fund and discuss how it can be relocated to your country through special diplomatic shipment arrangement to your place without requiring you to travel there where the resident country of the security firm,please consider my proposal to you and drop me a line so that we move ahead with my fund relocation plans to your country for the joint bussiness investment partnership with you there in your country.
However,i would like to assure you as well this is 100 % legitimate and never a stolen fund as i have every legitimate deposit documentation regarding this ,i would have love to meet you in person to discuss all these but coming to reason it would be the more convenient the require capital the investment get relocated out where it is deposited in a metallic box in name of family valuable for nobody to know the actual content,therefore,since i have no good choice any lucreative investment in your country i would like you first to reaffirm your interest and assure you will not betray for any reason so that we first of all give you the security company details contact holding the metallic box containing this fund(the capital) to you so that you contact the security company as my foreigh bussiness partner discussed with them to enable the security company arrange for the diplomatic shipment of the box to you to while on arrival i will join you in your
country,you may like to know why you contacting the security company,the fact that the deposit agreement permit all my foreign bussiness partner the ideal behind this to avoid eyes on me as an ex-cabinet/government official in philippine where i worked before leaving,the world is full of unscrupolous person every body seem sceptic concerning transaction on the internet therefor if you would like me to prove myself no trouble with that because i shall forward all my nationalism prove and idenification to you to be sure of whom you are dealing with ok
To put things at more ease with you i have already paid for the shipment cost to deliver the box to you in advance and nothing much expected of you ,but only a kind of representative roles as my foreign bussiness partner ,i mean you to stands as a kind of middle man to faciliate the shipment of the box to your country by diplomatic shipment because this has its advantage compare to simple shipment.Besides, do not doubt what you are going to benefit out of this even if you not willingh for the joint investment i promise to make you smile i hope one point five million united states dollar out of the total fund in the box shall be yours ( $1.5,000,000,00 us dollars) after the successful relocation of the box over to your country on my behalf before my arrival,please i will like you to reaffirm your willing to help ,so that i forward the security company company contact details to you let proceed with this and start this first quarters of the fiscal year
Best regard
Mrs Barati Parinaz

• Sponsors (?)