Another Good Review!

TomServo92

Dec 22, 2003
Texas
Check this one out:

http://www.auto123.com/en/info/news/roadtest,view,Ford.spy?artid=29748

I love this quote:

The GT let me keep up a momentum I would be reluctant to attempt in most other cars, this side of the exotics or, lest I forget, two particularly inspired race-replica pocket rockets with World Rally Championship heritage. What's even more important, I felt totally in control at all times and completely comfortable at speed. At the end of the mountain pass, which takes about 10 minutes from end to end at posted speeds, I turned the car around for another go. What a superb suspension setup! It can really make a decent driver shine, having me feel like a much more competent pilot than I really deserve credit for. OK Ford, I'm a believer, there's still life left in solid axle rear ends.

:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

This fellow claims to be an import snob, but loves the GT with the solid rear. Glad the word is getting out how good a 3 link setup can be, racers have known for years.

Like this quote on PG 8:

If you really must have an independent rear setup, Ford assures that its SVT Cobra will debut in about a year's time with even better road manners, more power, a distinctive styling treatment and most likely, Shelby's name attached to its flanks. Sell the M-badged Bimmer Franz, Ford's new Cobra will be the ultimate performance coupe to own.