Another Mustang

justinakajuice

Jan 20, 2015
This makes #3 for me. First was a '66 coupe, second was the '14, and now I just picked up a '15 GT. Love it.
6-spd, Premium, Perf. package, Guard Green. Tons of fun options and got it out the door at a great price.
20150118_175944[1].jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The 2015 is awesome everything. The only disappointment is that the stereo is not louder. 1600 dollarish sound option, IMO, should be louder than what it is. It's nice, but I am surprised that the stereo is kind of weak. Not that I would have it super loud at 36 y/o as much as I used to, but I think the old Mach 460 of the mid nineties kicks it's ass.

The 14 was base with an auto that the wife didn't want, but it was one of the best cars I have owned--at least for the 6 months I traded it on the '15.

Now I loved my '66 coupe. Modified '93 Saleen 302 with a C4 and 4.11s. I redid the interior and the outside was white with blk Shelby stripes. Full exhaust (duh), and loud ass stereo. Miss that car more than any woman that I have loved and lost.

The '15 is my favorite, but the '66 will always be one of my favorite cars.

On a side note, I do have a '69 Firebird 350/350 that I am restoring. By restoring, I mean is taking my GT's spot in the garage. Honestly, I'm just too lazy to work on it. Pretty much did everything except for final exterior work. All new metal all the way around, all new brakes, rewired, fixed lots, tons of new and upgraded stuff. Here is a pic of that one...

Attachments

• 20140802_195536.jpg
    20140802_195536.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 90
Thinking about keeping it stock for the first year, then doing catback exhaust next year or this summer and possibly twin turbos at some point if I have the cash. I really gotta wait for warmer weather to see how it handles.