Another personlized plate,,, what do YOU think!?

RisingForce

Nov 4, 2004
Just like our friend's stang2k5, I got my plates the other day,,,need your $.02 :)

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah- I hate that Illinois makes you run a front plate- though I have never had one on any Mustang I have owned- and have as of yet (knock, knock) never received a citation for it! If you keep it in the glove box and get pulled over- cops are usually pretty cool about it when you explain you don't want to put drill holes in the front bumper.

admdavs said:
Yeah- I hate that Illinois makes you run a front plate- though I have never had one on any Mustang I have owned- and have as of yet (knock, knock) never received a citation for it! If you keep it in the glove box and get pulled over- cops are usually pretty cool about it when you explain you don't want to put drill holes in the front bumper.

Lol.....I had that happen to me....had just got on it pretty hard not long before he pulled me over and thought it was for that,but it was for no front plate.I told him that exact same thing about not wanting to drill holes,but he didnt really care.Got to pay the fine and drill holes,oh well.

I live about 20 miles SW of toledo. the front plate law is real bad around here, pulled over twice (different cops). first one let me go, second time cost me about $65 for not having a plate on my 95 gt vert. went home and put front plates on all my cars after that.

Sam