Another pic request thread...

BlownFiveLiter

have car, will race....wait, it doesn't run
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Chicagoland
Anyone here have a pic of a DFG Mustang with anthracite FR500 wheels? I've had some chrome Y2K Cobra R wheels sitting in my garage for quite some time now that I've never put on, but now I'm thinking I may go a different route. Deep dish anthracite FR500s on a DFG stang sounds like a possible sexy combo. Any pics?

• Sponsors (?)

87 GT said:
sorry i have no pic for you, but i was wondering how much power you are putting down with your combo? thanks
Having no pic is ok, I just posted one immediately before you replied that I found in the pics thread. I haven't dynoed it yet, but I'd have to guess between 260-280rwhp, since I'm still running an all stock fuel system and the stock 3.08 gears. It definitely pulls hard above 2500, all the way up to around 6000 according to the factory tach. It's still pulling at that point, but I've shifted it anyway since I don't know how far off my tach is and haven't felt like bouncing it off the rev limiter.

StangGT1995 said:
It definitely gives it a more sinister look, but I sorta like the anthracite, too.
Yea, Im going for the dark theme. I got black projector headlights, 5% tint on the windows, black wheels. Now I just need to tint my tails and the reflectors.

I painted my radio and shifter bezels DFG last week or so and today I painted my interior black. it slooks badass. Ill get you guys some pics later.

I've been thinking about doing something like that myself, but as some accent instead of painting the whole pieces. That and some of the smoked headlights, like from Blue Oval Industries or something.