Another pony in the stable...

afast93stang

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2002
North Texas
After 5 years of looking I finally found a 67 coupe that is in decent condition for a good price. Its a C code (289) but has a 302/C4 in it now, manual drum brakes, power steering and in dash factory a/c that doesnt work.

It runs but its kinda rough and there are a few things that I have to do before I can get it inspected. It should be a fun project. :cheers:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 67side.jpg
    67side.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 282
  • Sponsors (?)

There are many aftermarket companies out there to bring that old girl back up to spec.

New k member with rack and pinion, spindles, arms, disc brakes, and power master will get you going in the right direction.

I bet she has that old Ford smell !

your first order of business should have been to take those gt tails off that nice azz notch you have sitting in there. but good buy on the vintage pony. my first car was a 65 ford ranchero with a 289 4 spd. same frame as a mustang. I even had a gauge cluster from a 66 mustang in it.

your first order of business should have been to take those gt tails off that nice azz notch you have sitting in there. but good buy on the vintage pony. my first car was a 65 ford ranchero with a 289 4 spd. same frame as a mustang. I even had a gauge cluster from a 66 mustang in it.

Those tail lights on the notch are the factory LX tail lights that came on the car in 93. Ive never taken those off or even thought about putting the GT cheese graters on them... :shrug:

My bad old_blue, didnt realise you were refering to the tail pipes, yeah those are for a GT, I had to get those when the car still had a body kit to pass inspection when I moved to a county that does emission testing...