Another problem i encountered

SlowPony97

Oct 8, 2007
Removing the passenger airbag. :bang: As simple as this might seem to a lot of your more experienced i am finding this to be frustrating. So if any of you know how to remove the passenger airbag please help me out.

• Sponsors (?)

I posted on SVT also... Is it strange to post on both forums? SaleenGT2001 is a friend of mine. I still need someone to tell me how to remove it. I suppose the entire dash will come out with airbag in it then try to remove it.

No you aren't bitch. I did ALL the work so far, minus the driver airbag, passenger airbag, and dash which i'm leaving for you to do. Basically the things i don't want to mess up and the things you don't want to do. As far as pulling the engine and putting the new one in travis will be doing. Be honest ben.

No you aren't bitch. I did ALL the work so far, minus the driver airbag, passenger airbag, and dash which i'm leaving for you to do. Basically the things i don't want to mess up and the things you don't want to do. As far as pulling the engine and putting the new one in travis will be doing. Be honest ben.

:lol: if you're off friday night we'll finish it off then