another question about flaming river manual racks

• Sponsors (?)

as for just bolting the factory shaft onto a flaming river rack, that wont happen.
stock steering rack output shaft is slotted with a larger output shaft
flaming river rack output shaft is splined and smaller in diameter.

If you buy the whole manual rack kit, it comes with everything you need, including the rack bushings, and a thing of loctite.

You do not have to be good with fabrication!!!!!!!!!!!! You would have to be retarded to mess this one up. The rack bolts right in. It comes with new tie rod ends. Screw right on. You will have to cut your steering shaft as close to the end as u can. You'll see right where they want you to cut. They come with instructions. easy to cut with hacksaw. you slip the new coupler they provide on the end of your now cut shaft. mark and drill little holes for the coupler set screws lock tight the screws and put them in. Its way easier than it sounds. Whole set up took me maybe 30-40 min.

alright thanks guys. my power steering pump has been making noise for a while and the rack is leaking. i don't wanna spend money on both of those so i was looking at a manual rack. i think that's what i'm going to do when i get enough money. thanks.