Another RPM outlet sucks thread

blubullett

Jun 22, 2006
Modesto, CA
2 months, no moroso coolant expansion tank. I call customer service and never get ahold of anyone, talk to the sales guys and they cant help me I have to call customer service. I was on hold for 1 hour 22 min today only to call the sales desk and find out there arent any customer service guys there today. For some reason the customer service guys are never in the building. I have left my number three times and never gotten a return call. Never will they get any of my money again. Guess its time to go to the bank and see if I can stop payment or get my money back. :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

I'd be bustin some balls if I were you, just keep calling them, and calling, and calling, if they put you on hold, hang up and dial again. Ask for their manager or something.

Yeah, I've been down that road too. They once told me that customer service was not avaliable that day and they could not help me. Once I exchanged my parts, I have decied to never order from there again. I took about two weeks of calling every day, but I finally got my new parts. Good luck.

Yeah. I never had a problem with them before but I havent ordered from them in a long time. It just pisses me off that the sales guys there cant help me. Arent they sitting in front of the same computer system? They wouldnt even tell me how long it could possibly be or if they had an order in with moroso for more products. I defended rpm outlet in the last bad thread about them.

I have never been screwed by them, they are just slow and have problems with customer service. I have always received my parts. They had a price on a part that I was going to order and i called them to order and they tryed to them me that the price on the internet was wrong and it was going to be $20 more. I though that was bull**** because they had the price advertised for $229 and they wanted $249. That was the last time that I called them. Good luck. I feel like you will get your stuff, it just might take some time.

see if you can find my old threads about them....baaaad. also, do a search with them on the better business bureau website. just think of all the people that havnt filed a complaints...like me! i probably still will though.