Another Stang might be up forsale

Cantslowdown

Jun 20, 2004
Mt.Home AR!
Well guys i have been thinking about putting my car up forsale..I cant stop moding and I have other wants and needs..Car is fun to drive but its dosent really do good for hunting are camping so..If i do sell i wont be gone for long...

• Sponsors (?)

just guessing on the milage cause its a 99, now would be better to sell it than wait till its not worth much. once cars hit 90k+ ppl get scared and the value drops alot. but i know u already knew that. lol. come back in 5 speed fashion.. or if your realy lucky.. 6 speed :D btw.. dont sell it

Do what you gotta do....but I miss my damn car every day and its only been a month. If it hadn't been a lemon, I'd still have it. I'm tempted to trade in for an older Cobra, but hate to give up my hyundai with the gas prices the way they are and can't afford 3 car payments.

Soooooooo.....get a Toyota Tacoma....those are bad ass.

DocG2828 said:
Do what you gotta do....but I miss my damn car every day and its only been a month. If it hadn't been a lemon, I'd still have it. I'm tempted to trade in for an older Cobra, but hate to give up my hyundai with the gas prices the way they are and can't afford 3 car payments.

Soooooooo.....get a Toyota Tacoma....those are bad ass.
:lol: :nonono:

Ford Bronco :D