Another Vs Topic With A Twist

JLB3

Dec 8, 2014
I'm trying to get some peoples opinions on what might be the best vehicle for my situation. I have been in love with the mustang since I was 15 when my dad naught my first car for me. A 1973 mustang coupe that I still have in many many pieces lol. I've been wanting a new gt but here is the twist. My Girl is now pregnant. So my concern is how does the infant/child seats fit in the mustang-challenger-camaro. I have been thinking about the new charger but it doesn't come with an auto and the new Chevy ss coming out is out of my price range. Any pictures of infant seats in any of those 4 first vehicles? I work at a Chevy dealer so I could get a decent price on a camaro but I didn't get a mustang tat to buy a camaro.

• Sponsors (?)

It sounds like you need a Chrysler 300c (with a Hemi), a Charger, or a Taurus SHO. The last pony car I know that had a back seat that was useful was a Fox Mustang. And I waited until we were done with car seats to get one again.

So what did you get? How were the test drives?
So far none of the above. An automatic is a no go for me and I think its because my now Chrysler 200 has ruined it for me. Had a stick in my two toned 01 very and regretted ever going back to automatic. Yes it took me a wile to respond. My bad

A 90-93 vintage SHO would be worth a try. They were supposed to outrun a stock fox Mustang from 60-100. And I will not confirm or deny their top speed with AC and tunes blasting.

That thing is fugly. I'm just gonna bite the bullet and get a gt like I want. Life is to short.
Are you talking about the car or the baby? If it is the kid, make sure the car seat fits in the trunk. :)

Part of what made the SHO cool is cops ignored it. But Taurus started the melted chocolate bar styling of today.

It sounds like your lady will need the mini Van or SUV. The kid will outgrow the car seat in a few years.