Anti-theft ideas?

• Sponsors (?)

I'd like to put a remote operated .45 in the bottom section of the seat. I'd only keep it loaded over night, so no chance of blowing my ass off. So anyway, theory is that the thief steals the car (drives it... dunno about towing) your alarm pages you and then you can just hit this button which is mounted on a transmitter that acutates some solenoid type thing to pull the trigger. BAM! Car thief gets a .45 up his butt. Car might get a few bullet holes in the roof and suffer damage if the driver dies while the car is moving, but the important thing is you got the thief.

Boss 351 said:
I'd like to set traps in the car like a 3 inch nail under the seat or something but there's always the "what if I forget, and rip my butt to hell one day" thing lol

Honestly, Here in the US, you'd probably get sued and lose. Trespassing or not, you can't set a trap for someone on your property.

An alarm, fuel cut off switch, remove the coil to distributer wire, take out the dizzy, removable steering wheel, disconnect MAF harness and get a video capture system..... And a nosy neighbor. I do the MAF dizzy and video, personally. Really, don't want it stolen buy a import!