Any Camera Experts out There?

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
I have an awesome 35mm Canon Rebel G that Ive had for 9 years...

I met a guy today at my daughter's Bday party (father of her friend)

He is a pro photographer with a professional digital Canon SLR 10D, like the one in this ebay link shown.

He said it was used literally twice, then he bought a $7k one (than could by my engine :doh: ) I think he's looking at selling it for mid-high $ 500's.

I dont know what accessories he will include, but the two lenses and my EZ Flash from the Rebel will work..
Any thoughts?

RC

LINK: http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-EOS-10D-6...categoryZ107906QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Sponsors (?)

S/CBlack95GT said:
I dont have an SLR but I have an 8 megapixel Olympus.
I have an old kodak dx3600 from 2001. It has served me well and still works. It only has 2.3 mp capacity, but it has been ok....all the pics you have seen from me here on SN have been with that camera. My wife and I were looking at a Sony with about 5MP, and a 10x zoom. I really wanted the SLR, b/c I have the Rebel, which has been great too, but the $$ was just way up there..

Then I met this guy today, and whoolaahh, the potential offer came....still gotta go look at the camera though and see what accessories he's throwing in. He said we would give me the computer software to use with it.

RC

S/CBlack95GT said:
Sounds good to me. The SLRs are great because the varity of lenses you can swap on them is almost endless.
The guy told me that my Rebel G lenses will fit. Im hoping that's the case, b/c for the $$ Im giving him, it's only for the body. If the lenses and EX 380 speed lite fit, that will be about $500 worth of equip. that "crosses over"

s_380ex.jpg