Any Concerns about Flowmaster American Thunder

I have an opportunity to replace my stock axle back system with Flowmaster American Thunder (the ones shaped like a rectangle box) from someone who put 3K on them in convertible and found them to loud for that car. I listened to all the sound clips I can find, and they sound good to me. Need to make commitment by phone and pick them up. Any concerns you can think of? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Just ordered them for my '12 GT. American Muscle told me they will sound like
the American Thunder cat back system I had on my 04 GT which to me was the
perfect sound. Loud, but not too loud and I had no drone! Make the phone call!!!

I had them on my 2011 5.0 for about a week. They drone so bad that I couldn't hear my kids in the back seat driving down the interstate. Anywhere between 1800-2200 rpms then it's unbelievable drone. I like the way they sounded as long as the rpms never got above 4000 or they sounded like a rock was inside the muffler bouncing around. If you're stuck on Flowmaster then I'd definately get the Hushpowers but from what I've seen on here they drone pretty bad too. If money is a problem then get the Roush's or GT-500's, if money is not a problem then get Borla S or ATAK.

I've got the Flows on my 07 GT and absolutely love'em. They are not too much louder but def deeper than stock and still loud enough and sound great. Quite honestly, I cannot detect much more drone with the Flows than there is with stock - no change rattling in cupholder or anything like that. I guess maybe it's different with the new 5.0s because I am actually going to start looking for something really loud and obnoxious to switch back and forth with the Flows for track/carshow days since the Flows are so easy to live with on a daily basis.