Any difference between a 01 and 02 GT?

There were a few minor changes for '02

New for 2002

New audio options put Mustang at the forefront of technology:
Available MACHÒ 1000 audio system with speed-sensitive radio.
Available MP3/CD radio.
New, updated Sport Appearance Group for V-6
16-inch wheels and tires standard on V-6.
Overhead storage net in headliner on coupe models
Four-way head restraints.
Available Nudo leather seating surfaces.
Colors added: Satin Silver Clearcoat Metallic, Torch Red.

An a few more changes for the '03

For 2003, both V-6 and V-8 engines are more refined with stiffer accessory drive brackets and improved bearings to reduce variability.

New for 2003, Mustang has a retuned suspension, including new shock absorbers. New microcellular urethane jounce bumpers make engagement upon impact more progressive, and a pinion snubber on the top of the rear axle reduces the amount of axle travel to improve ride quality.

• Sponsors (?)

derek02gt said:
thanks guys..just curious..im loving my new 02 gt vert 5spd, just got it last week..first mod im doing is the BBK coldair intake and then the loudmouth. I had the slp loudmouth on my ls1 z28 and it was loud so i figured the mustang will sound the same..but obviously difference since its true dual..But i always loved the way mustangs sound, with that crisp exhaust definition, i hope the loudmouth doesnt ruin that..I need to start saving for a Supercharger:p
You might want to rethink the BBK CAI. Its metal and will make the air hotter going into the motor. I'm sure you'll enjoy the SLP on the mustang even more than on ur z28:)

-wade

thanks wade..once the supercharger is installed..the cold air system gets removed correct?if so i guess its not even worth getting?and whats a good cold air system to buy?i plan on getting a supercharger in the summer of 04..so let me know, thanks:)