any guesstimates on what ill be running?

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by BlueOvalStangGT, Dec 8, 2003.

1. With all the mods in my sig what do you think ill be runnning once i get my 3.73s? Whats the next mod i should start saving up for? all comments apreaciated
  2. No sig.

3. You should be in the mid 14's if you can hook up good and drive. Next mod I'd do if I were you would be an aftermarket intake. Edelbrock/Trick Flow/Cobra. Make your own cold air kit, shifter, bump the timing....stuff like that.

4. Yeh probably mid 14s. Get yourself some gears, and watch your E.T. drop man. Then i would go with the Intake Manifold after the gears.
  5. im ran a 14.8 w/o the underdrives and with the smog pump... maybe that will tell you if im a decent driver or not
  6. With the gears and pulleys (if you can hook up) I would say you have a very good chance at a very low 14.

7. sounds good to me, what do i need to break into 13's? shifter?
  8. Shifter won't make you any faster really, but maybe you'll be able to shift faster and drop your et's.

I would say get some drag radials or an Aftermarket Intake and your there.

9. GTjake, nice car
  10. Thanks alot man!

11. I'd definatly do a intake and head mod. i'm personally porting and polishing my own heads, and i'l probably do an explorer intake. THAT will make a difference. The only thing left is compression, or induction.