Mach 1 Any idea where to get a used 2003 mach 1 in Orange County...???

Discussion in 'Special Production' started by edarreola, Mar 2, 2004.

1. I was just wondering if anyone knew any dealerships that they can recommend to me, because I am looking at buying a 2003 mach 1 used or new, but I have no clue where to look. I already checked Autotrader also.

2. Chino Hills Ford, Fritt's Ford in Riverside should have one, but call them first, they are going fast!
  3. thanks for the info, I'll call them as soon as I feel better after getting 3 wisdom teeth taken out.

4. I would also try Villa Ford in Orange off the 55 and Lincoln. They had two Orange and one Red when I bought mine.
  5. Go to the Ford website and search for new vehicles. Then you can search for new 2003's. When I did my search about 3 months ago there were about 30 in Orange and Riverside County. There's one less now :)

Here's a link http://www4.forddirect.fordvehicles...ignr1=search&_ignr0=&_ignr2=90505&statetoken=

I searched using the zipcode, then took the zipcode furthest out and kept looking. There's a red 2003 Mach w/ a 5 speed in this one.
  6. Never mind... :shrug:
  7. Couldn't your local Ford dealer, Dealer Locate a used Mach for you???
  8. Did you consider a new 04??? Right now they are offering $3000 cash back and %0 APR
  9. Good luck on your search, you will love it in whatever color you end up with.

10. I just got one and I got an 04' instead and I got it in azure blue. Kickass!