Any intrest in a JBA 6675 longtubes and o/r h-pipe for a SICK DISCOUNT.. Read on..

O.K.. To make a long story as short as possible, my buddy bought 2 full JBA Exhausts last year for 2 customers cars after they left a deposit, they fu*ked him and never came back. It was last summer and now he just wants to sell them CHEAP - JBA Longtubes (just regular stainless steel finished, not coated) and the matching off road h-pipe. If there is interest I will shoot him any offers, they were never used, and are complete, but they are not in the original boxes, they were on display in his case, but he def. has boxes if shipping is needed. This IS NOT A FOR SALE POST - IT'S JUST TO SEE IF THERE IS INTEREST. I believe the going rate is around $750-$800 for this setup, I dont know for sure but, they are for 05-10 GT only... Let me know if there is interest and I'll let him know!

• Sponsors (?)

2 sets available $600+ Shipping (approx $40-$70 dep. on loc)

2 sets available $600+ Shipping (approx $40-$70 dep. on loc) 1st come first served, he said paypal or money order, can box up and ship out within a day or 2 after payment is recieved, he needs exact address for exact total w/ shipping.