35th Anniv Any New Upgrades?

Discussion in 'Special Production' started by 99Blownstang, Jul 23, 2013.

1. This forum doesn't get a whole lot of activity. So I was going to see what everyone has been doing to their cars.
  2. I haven't done anything yet... would like to. Got any suggestions on where to start? I want to see 500-600hp
  3. This forum is a little quiet, but holds quite a bit of information on the 35th "Limited Edition" GT's specifically. Most tech related material is over on the 4.6 Forums.

4. It does have a lot of info. Thanks for helping me with the production number by the way. I was just wanting to see what the fellow limited edition owners have been up to
  5. No problem. I have no upgrades currently...I do need a new battery:nonono:. Have not driven mine in a month.
  6. Batteries aren't cheap. I just got my engine in now just have to plug everything back in and put the intake on. Haven't drove mine in a year
  7. Havent done anything yet since I got it. Would like to get the grill delete tho.
  8. Mine has been parked for 10 months with either a spun bearing or bad timing tensioner. Getting ready to start putting together the lower mileage shortblock and do the 5 speed conversion. Putting in some bbk shorties while I am at it.
    VOORHEES likes this.
  9. Haven't gotten any recent pictures yet, but did some Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, and Body work this year. I'll see about sneaking out at lunch sometime soon if there's a decent day to snap some photos...
    VOORHEES likes this.
  10. I got a battery last weekend. I will probably be driving it more, the DD Ranger is losing water again somewhere....:scratch:
  11. Found a neat spot to snap a few quick pictures of the progress... Pay no mind to the un-tinted quarter windows, a casualty of the sail panel upgrade, they will be going in for a tan very soon!

12. So is mine. I think I need to re torque the head bolts. I have put a few thousand on it since the rebuild
  13. It looks like your rear spoiler has been changed from the 35th model?
  14. That's correct. I had the hood and spoiler replaced and painted this summer
  15. Ranger and VOORHEES like this.
  16. I've done a few light mods to my dark horse ... hood struts, larger plenum and throttle body (along with everyone's favorite, a cold air intake)
    Eibach springs, struts and shocks, Mach 1 chin spoiler, sequential tail lites and ... big fat tires and chrome 5 spoke wheels
  17. and a Hurst shifter
  18. and a Borla cat-back, first I special ordered a set of custom made chambered exhaust (think sixties GM) and after a couple years of
    the deafening roar and simulated radio listening ... exhaust upgrade number two