Any nice shift knobs?

• Sponsors (?)

53BigDog said:
I love my UPR

Anodized_Stang_Engraved_MED.gif

53bigdawg that knob is hot!!!! where can i get that????? I was just gonna order this one for my GT but I may reconsider!
http://www.performanceparts.ford.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=6310

VOORHEES said:
Not to be an ass or anything, the Bullitt knob was the 1999 "Limited" knob first.
The Bullitt used the same knob.
-Jason

Ya when I bought mine the guy swapped out the normal gt leather knob I had to buy the bullitt kit to have the stock shifter :notnice: couldn't find it anywhere else

Anyone else have any experience with T handles? How do they affect your shifting technique. I FINALLY have a set routine for how I place my hand on the shifter for all the gears so that I can really row through when Im wanting to get on it now. Im a little anxious about trying a new shift knob since it took me this long to get good with the factory shift knob. My hands are so freaking big they wrap well over halfway down the tri ax handle and actually around some of the shift boot. Needless to say that made getting a routine LOTS of fun :D

i got a 35th anniversary knob in my car. exact same knob as the bullit. Very nice and looks great. i dont like the fancy shmancy ones, i think they look tacky. plus the billet knob will look great if you have any billet interior pieces. anyway I LOVE MY KNOB! :d

StangLou said:
Anyone else have any experience with T handles? How do they affect your shifting technique. I FINALLY have a set routine for how I place my hand on the shifter for all the gears so that I can really row through when Im wanting to get on it now. Im a little anxious about trying a new shift knob since it took me this long to get good with the factory shift knob. My hands are so freaking big they wrap well over halfway down the tri ax handle and actually around some of the shift boot. Needless to say that made getting a routine LOTS of fun :D
I have the Hurst T-handle. No more missed 2-3 shifts. Plus you can angle the handle the way that feels the most comfortable. Gets real hot when I forget to throw a hat or towel over it when the car is in the sun, though.