Any of you guys run without a spare tire?

HpMan

Banned
Dec 31, 2003
I took out my spare tire to save weight. I know I may need it one day but even if I did have the spare tire I probably wouldnt change it since the stock jack sucks ass anyways. Im just wondering how many of you run without one and use your car as a daily driver?

• Sponsors (?)

HpMan said:
I took out my spare tire to save weight. I know I may need it one day but even if I did have the spare tire I probably wouldnt change it since the stock jack sucks ass anyways. Im just wondering how many of you run without one and use your car as a daily driver?
I was until I got a flat last week 20 miles from home!!

I would only take it out at the track, but I'm kind of biased. Here's why:

There's no better feeling than changing a flat tire on the side of the freeway w/ the factory jack! :D It would have irritated me to have waited for a tow-truck if I was without my spare...

I have had mine out since June of 02'....i have gotten flats, but i used "Fix-a-flat" which did a GREAT job. Also, I have AAA to back me up in case I get stranded due to a puncture being to big for fix-a-flat to do its job. Its just that i can feel a "seat of the pants" differance in acceleration without the spare and the jack in there.