Any "old" stangnetters left?

• Sponsors (?)

Founding members FTMFW!!!!!!

That's right!

I've been here for quite some time. Anyone of the "older" members remember me? I haven't been very active for a couple years though. After my '88 GT was featured in the pages of 5.0 & SF, I put the hobby on hold to finish college, and move into my house. I am now getting ready to start back on the old project and am driving a BAB 98 Cobra every day.

Ross, no one here remembers you! J/K! Who are you working for these days? Pipefitter, if I remember correctly?

Lems:D

Hey Lems,

How have you been? You've got a pretty good memory. While I was in college, I was working with my brother. He's an M.E. specializing in Industrial Refrigeration. After graduating with a Finance degree, I spent some time working as a Financial Advisor. Just recently, my company started to suffer and my brother needed my help, so I am back at it with my brother and looking for bigger/better things. I might be going into business for myself, too. :D

What are you up to?

Ross

What are you up to?

Ross

My car is still sitting with the blown head gasket. Haven't had a lot of motivation to get out in the garage & get it back together. Bad knees, bad back, & a hip that is bothering me doesn't help the cause. Been busy with my kids & sports. Work has been kicking my tail; short handed for ever, busy, busy, busy! I'm taking a well deserved vacation, off until 01/02.

Lems

Man, it's like a class reunion in here! Lots of old, familiar faces.

I still lurk, and still have my 92 LX. She's on garage queen duty these days, getting out to stretch her legs on nice, warm evenings.

For at least the past year, my business has kept me around plenty of Mustangs besides my own. In the past few weeks though, mine has been "under the knife" having various parts digitized and working on some fox-body production pieces I plan to release.

Those of you who have PM'ed/etc about my door panels and dash pods, expect to see something interesting in 08.

Hope all of you are doing well,

Alan :flag:

Well its Mr. Car Whore himself :):):) . lol j/k. Whats new Shawn, workin on any new projects??? Whats the word on the old vert, the guy turbo'ed it if I remember right didn't he? Oh and how the younger guy, Indy, whats he up to?

IM good. I just picked up a 93 gt to toy with, the other guy also named jason is good. he has a blk 98 or so cobra and a fox hes building also.

I am a car whore indeed.

I almost bought the vert back but it didnt work out, Its back to NA now.

Man, it's like a class reunion in here! Lots of old, familiar faces.

I still lurk, and still have my 92 LX. She's on garage queen duty these days, getting out to stretch her legs on nice, warm evenings.

For at least the past year, my business has kept me around plenty of Mustangs besides my own. In the past few weeks though, mine has been "under the knife" having various parts digitized and working on some fox-body production pieces I plan to release.

Those of you who have PM'ed/etc about my door panels and dash pods, expect to see something interesting in 08.

Hope all of you are doing well,

Alan :flag:

Woohoo, I cant wait to see some of the fox stuff you come out with. I'll be waiting on that, can you give us a guess on what quarter of 08 they'll be coming out?

I always wondered how GroverDill came up with his username.:rlaugh: Its awesome.

Woohoo, I cant wait to see some of the fox stuff you come out with. I'll be waiting on that, can you give us a guess on what quarter of 08 they'll be coming out?

Early 1st qtr for a center dash triple gauge pod, same for the radio panels (done in the style of our current 01-08 ones. Door panels are going to take some time to finalize the details, so I'll leave the ETA on them as "unknown until more is known". haha

My fox has been at a plateau lately, it's got plenty of power and a few touches that are my own. I'm not driven to just keeping modding for the sake of it, though. I'm honestly having more fun now designing parts for other people's cars. There's no reason to sell it at present, so I'm going to hang on to it for a while. I'm sure another project will replace it eventually, though. Too many cars on my list of "must haves", not room for all of them. :(