Any "old" stangnetters left?

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Jason 302, Dec 18, 2007.

1. yes he is!

2. I refuse to let this thread die hehehe :hide:

I'm thinking about purchasing an Aeromotive fuel system next year unless somebody has an awesome "build it yerself" thread link for this old stangnetter who forgot how to use the search function.

3. Aeromotive sucks...

4. i recently started lurking around here again. so should i go turbo or blower over the winter? i can't decide!

5. I think so. I think he's more on the Corral though than here.

6. I posted just to see how long i been here... i feel ancient. Someday i'll 1000 posts lol

7. there and yellowbullet in the wife/girlfriend thread...

8. Not a super old member, but have been lurking around the last 8 years or so. Don't have as much time since I started my own business, but still check the treads every week or so.

9. I'm not an old timer, but I'm around.

It's nice to see some of the old faces on this thread (slightly ironic, as the thread itself is antiquated).

10. I need to have him port a GT40 lower for me one of these days before he retires :)

11. Him being on yellowbullet is good, that's where the hardcore drag racers hang. He does good work on the GT40 stuff.

12. Almost at my 10 years. Do I get any more trophy points?!?

Keepin the thread alive:poo:

Mustang5L5 likes this.
  13. I dunno what gets you a point?

14. am i the only one who remembers the OG posse from back in the day?

15. im still around every now and then but not as much as i used to be. family and kids will do that to a guy.

16. I don't know if qualify, especially since this thread started in 2007. I still have my 88. Just put a new set of rear drums on there (wow it even hurts to type that). Pain in the arse as the brackets on the pads weren't made correctly and I had to grind a little to get them in. Bought new drums too. Need to upgrade to discs but with Xmas and the rivets hitting the drums I couldn't wait any longer. Oh well. Maybe in another 60K miles. Good to see some peeps still here. sirsureshot I saw lerped back over here. How's the saleen world? I still miss the green TT with 10th anniversary rims.

17. You get another 83 Taco's which is better than trophy points.

18. Boom.. havent been on here in years

19. I don't really count as "old" but I was around a few years ago, hardcore lurker. About to pick up a 88 5.0 on saturday to part rob and get my failed project driving as a daily LOL.