Any one have a Legend Green GT yet?

• Sponsors (?)

No but they have a white one with red interior at the dealership where I bought mine... Man them 2 colors dont match ... I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Anyone looking for a white GT with red interior contact RYE, FORD.

I have a legned lime gt with the charcole gray bullet wheels on it I will try to get the wife to take a picture so I can post it,if I can get her out of it long anuff. :rolleyes:

I'm leaning towards Legend Lime, but I need to see one first. I like all the old Mustangs and Cougars in that color, they were so sleeperish. I don't know about the white stripe at the bottom like in the Broshure. Can you even get thet stripe on a GT? They go so fast here that you have to have inside information just to get a chance to look at it before it's gone.

exwifegotstang,were in n.c. do you live I bought my car up in bevared because my dad is the used car manager at the john johnson ford, but I live near charlotte if your close I have a legned lime. Also the stripes on the side are just for the v6 from the factory.

05RIDE said:
exwifegotstang,were in n.c. do you live I bought my car up in bevared because my dad is the used car manager at the john johnson ford, but I live near charlotte if your close I have a legned lime. Also the stripes on the side are just for the v6 from the factory.
I live in Elizabeth City, but I do get down to Concord on occasion, my dad lives there. Where do you live in the Charlotte area? I might be down that way this weekend prior to going to Darlington. My brother would love to see a Lime Green one too.

A close friend of mine has a Legend Lime GT as of last weekend. At first I didn't know what to think. I was just standing there by it and thinking. That's all I could do was think why Ford chose this color. Before anyone disregards this color I ask you to do one thing...

Ya know how the dealerships like to put the new cars under flourescent lighting to make them "pop"? Well, we were at a gas station last night and under the light it was another color altogether. Like a REALLY shiny green/gold with a hint of yellow. Very strange. The most unusual color I ever saw. If this doesn't turn heads then nothing will IMO. If I were to buy one, it would boil down to either lime or yellow. Speaking of yellow, next time you see a yellow 05' mustang, notice how black the front grill is. Something about the contrast of the car being bright yellow makes the black on the grill very rich and literally jumps out at you (last time I felt that jumpy feeling from the front was with a Cuda' with the cheesgrater grill).

Exwifegotstang,I live out side of gastonia in the stanley area also the last time I was at dale jarrett ford in monroe the had one in there show room.Let me know when you are going to be in town and I will see what I got going on.

Hey 05RIDE, I just got a last minute trip to Greenville SC, I'm leaving tonight and will probably lay over in Gastonia, but it will be after midnight tonight, but I should be passing through again Fri afternoon if all goes well. I'll be in Concord Sat. If you want, PM me with your Contact info and If I can check it tommorow, and maybe line up seeing your Green Stang Fri afternoon/early evening if it works for you.

Got mine today!!!!!! Legend Lime in NC!!!

69 miles on the OD....
Every option but automatic and red seats!!

Loving life...

Jay...
Pics to follow...

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 248
I saw a legend lime GT this past weekend at my local dealer. I really like it, and didn't think I would until I saw it. Im getting ready to place an order and it's between legend lime and windveil blue. I wish I could see them both together. Oh well, maybe I'll flip a coin! :rolleyes: