Any painters out there?

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
Just curious actually...
The only reason why i asked was because i took some pics of a few paintings I had made and was wondering if I was the only one on stangnet that painted.

here's a painting i did in class:

painting1.jpg

Any painters? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

nmcgrawj said:
nope but that looks really cool man. Where do your talents end ? :lol:

I wish I had something witty to say there haha.
Let's just say it DOESN'T stop in the bedroom before someone beats me to it :D
I appreciate it. I dunno, I just do what I like doing, and thankfully it has a lot to do with art.

Ask me how to dismantle an engine and i'll show you a pile of a million small metal bits. :rlaugh:

Haven't got any pics of my artwork, it's all from years gone by. Nowadays I can only do cartoony drawings/charicatures. Back in the day I could've drawn anything though.

My mom is also a good painter, she used to own a craft store full of stuff she made/painted.

I could never grasp painting, I was so terrible!

Low: your mom does good stuff. I like how she made it seem as though the boat could actually be there. It's well done.

Art talent is easy to lose if you don't keep at it, but it's never forgotten. If you drew all the time, you'd get back to where you were. It's just a matter of keeping it up.

I don't paint nearly as often as I should, I've been involved a lot with work on the pc, as i'm sure some of you are aware.

I sucked at painting, but what i like most about it now is the fact you can change it as many times, in any way possible, and it's kind of unpredictable with its application.

it's like i don't have total control
:D

Mansonozz, my mom also runs her own craft store! She doesn't keep a lot of home-made stuff in stock because she usually sells everything she makes within a week or two.

Also, she had a couple from Ontario stop in today! :cool:

Nice stuff Caldwell. I think I said it before but, I really admire painters because that was the one medium of art I could NEVER conquer. It frustrated me too much to bother really trying to learn, but everything else came so naturally.