any Spring recomedations?

Is there any lower springs out there that will give a softer ride then my current steeda sports? right now their paired with strange adjustables. I want a ride that is less harsh without returning back to stock springs, only thing that comes to mind is the mach1 suspension. My back has been killing me lately so kinda wanting a softer ride.....i might get a recaro seat as well as in my old car that did wonders for my back, but thats kind of expensive.

• Sponsors (?)

I have FRPP B springs in my car and it rides closer to stock than most other springs I've tried. I don't think it will sit as low as your Steedas though. Maybe check out Bullitt springs also. They're a bit lower than Machs if that's a concern. Not much else comes to mind. I know this isn't what you're looking for, but I've put 15" Prostars and Telstars on some of my old cars and it rode a lot smoother because of all the extra sidewall with the 15" tires. I put 4 cylinder fox body springs in the front of one of them also and they rode quite soft.

Tough call. Lowering requires hugely stiffer spring rates, which is not what you want.
A progressive spring will help.
Also it sounds like you might have damper issues (harshness often involves a lacklaster set of struts/shocks).

Seats are not too expensive when considering swapping springs and dampers. Make a suspension for your seat? (I have bad back problems myself).

Good luck.