Any Steeda #19 users in here?

• Sponsors (?)

i see no one has commented on this for u yet so i thought i would give my opinion, i know they are made for the 94/95 mustang because there 115 lsa gives the car great vacuum compared to other cams....there for making it run alot better than i would with like a 112 lsa due to its low vacuum at idle makes the computer crazy

Will it matter that it is not stock??
I'm just looking for a ballpark number. I expect stock is ~20 or so. The setup in question is a TFS twisted wedge kit on a very low mileage stock bottom end with steeda #19 cam (instead of the stage 1 cam that comes with the TFS kit). I think 13-14 inHg is on the low side, I'd like to verify that. I was expecting to see more like 17 for the Steeda cam, given it's stated design goal.

Hi
I am seeing about 15 on my boost gauge. 347 stroker, TW heads ported, cobra intake ported, Steeda 19 cam. etc. oh yea a little vortech:D

Steve
Hmmm. Thanks for that. We were seeing a little bit lower, but maybe within normal. Just trying to figure out why this car still occasionally surges even with a J4J1 tune. It runs about as well on the stock tune as my '95 did with the FTI cam... which is to say, not at all, without liberal application of throttle.

Thanks again,
Dave