Any suggestions for a GOOD Bank in Portland OR area

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
Here is a deal, i just move from Erie PA to Tualatin (Portland) OR
I brought 94 Stang GT and 04 Navigator with me
Navigator is still on loan in bank in Erie PA and i wanna to find good bank in Portland area so i can transfer this load, and meybe get personal loan who knows

So what are good banks in Portland area

BTW I'm from Bosnia / Europe ,now live in USA ,my English is sux ,so please don't critize me

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the area! I've not been over in the 94/95 forums for a long time, but it looks like you still have your '94. We have a decent group of folks around here, you should come out and meet everyone sometime. It's a little quiet right now but as it warms up there will be regular meets (once or twice a week, and drag racing every weekend).

I use First Tech Credit Union but have heard good things about Banner Bank. Good luck
Another First Tech customer here, and very satisfied. I'm also a member of Clackamas Federal Credit Union, and I like them even more. Depending on what part of Tualatin you're in, you may be in Clackamas County and that's all that's required to join Clackamas FCU. http://www.clackamasfcu.org/join.php

... but have heard good things about Banner Bank. Good luck

I used to work for them. Were ok to customers and HORRIBLE to employees. In all fairness I have spoken with some execs about the way my situation was handled and they very diplomatically apologized. That being said, they have regained some confidence back in my eyes. I would still recommend some other banks first though.

Either way, welcome to both the US and Oregon!:flag:

Go to OnPoint Credit Union - I think their auto loans are 4.99%, 5.99%, or 6.99%, depending on the year of the car. They do all the normal bank stuff, too (checking and savings, etc.), but not as many branches as WaMu, BofA, and Wells Fargo.

I tryed Bank of America no luck only online to apply, First Tech Credit Union can't be member there, Clackamas Federal Credit Union, WaMu and OnPoint Credit Union and far from me

So Banner Bank and Wells Fargo are closest ones to me and looks like they have good rates, i have appoitment today with them so ill check them out

Does anyone else know more about Banner Bank and Wells Fargo ?