AnY TaKeRs ?

Sep 24, 2006
Michigan insane asylum
i dont want to store my stang.. so if you live in a warm all year round place i might have an offer that you cant turn down.. i stay up late, im vary talkative.. i wont eat much and ill help out with the bills as much as i can... the thing is i bought my mustang to close to the end of the year and i cant stand the fact that i have to store it all winter.. when i bought it, it had a little over 75k in it that was 8/27/06.. i already put 1500 miles on it and i hate that im putting alot of mile on it i never drive it in the rain.. but when its nice out i cant stop driving it.. i'd do anything to live in the dessert and fly threw the sand at 120 like most dreams of driving a motorcycle across the dessert.. dont make fun of me that ryan kid got happy about backing out of his drive way.. all im saying is that buy a stang at the end of the season is going to kill me any takers ?:( :nonono: :( :nonono: :(

• Sponsors (?)

Im not sure I understand the purpose of this thread? Are you saying you're selling it already? Are you trying to room and board with a stangnet member? You trying to have someone take care of it for you through the winter? Without any punctuation, grammar or an actual formed question, I dont quite know what to make of this thread ..... :scratch:

Edit: I think I get it now, but man....that was retarded to read, no offense, but dude....

rigamaroles said:
Im not sure I understand the purpose of this thread? Are you saying you're selling it already? Are you trying to room and board with a stangnet member? You trying to have someone take care of it for you through the winter? Without any punctuation, grammar or an actual formed question, I dont quite know what to make of this thread ..... :scratch:

Edit: I think I get it now, but man....that was retarded to read, no offense, but dude....

:lol: :rlaugh: :owned: :stupid: :banana:

I think he is trying to find someone to live with. I live on Lake Okeechobee, in South Florida. The average winter temperature is 70 degrees. The dragstrip stays open about 50 weeks per year. My city is filled with rice burners, and camaros. Rent runs from $800-$1200 per month plus your utilities. Jobs are plentiful because nobody in Florida wants to work, they come here to retire.

<rant>

Maybe I have an issue, maybe I just get irritated easily and am anal about proper english habits, but I can hardly bear to read a lot of the recent posts. I use to enjoy bickering with copcoupe (amongst his many alias') and other people capable of forming a sentence that wasnt a full page in length.

People who make that many grammatical errors and sentence run ons are like a kid on a sugar high - just so damn excited to say anything they forget to breathe. Just chill out! Go get your English homework or whatever and have it beside you while you're on Stangnet. If for nothing else than my sanity as well as everyone elses.

I wouldnt typically call people out, but even though the above was a prime example...Ryan218, if you make your way to this thread...you have to learn even the basics, man. You're an alright kid, but I cant even read your posts anymore, I dont even open the thread. And if you do know how, and you're just typing really fast to get an answer in right away, save yourself the hassle and our intolerance and slow down, we're not going anywhere.

</rant>

rigamaroles said:
<rant>

Maybe I have an issue, maybe I just get irritated easily and am anal about proper english habits, but I can hardly bear to read a lot of the recent posts. I use to enjoy bickering with copcoupe (amongst his many alias') and other people capable of forming a sentence that wasnt a full page in length.

People who make that many grammatical errors and sentence run ons are like a kid on a sugar high; just so damn excited to say anything you forget to breathe. Just chill out! If you have to do it on your own time, go get your English homework or whatever and have it beside you while you're on Stangnet. If for nothing else than my sanity as well as everyone elses.

I wouldnt typically call people out, but even though the above was a prime example...Ryan218, if you make your way to this thread...you have to learn even the basics man. You're an alright kid, but I cant even read your posts anymore, I dont even open the thread. And if you do know how, and you're just typing really fast to get an answer in right away, save yourself the hassle, and our intolerance and slow down, we're not going anywhere.

</rant>

thankyouforyourinsightfullneswecanappreciatewhatyou'retryingtosayiffolkswouldtakethetimetouseproperpunctionaandgrammarthenthey'dlikelyseethatcommunicationisloadseasierandthatthepointthey'retryingtomakecanbesentmuchmorecleanlyandavoidalotofconfusionweshouldalltakethistoheartDaggs

Daggar said:
thankyouforyourinsightfullneswecanappreciatewhatyou'retryingtosayiffolkswouldtakethetimetouseproperpunctionaandgrammarthenthey'dlikelyseethatcommunicationisloadseasierandthatthepointthey'retryingtomakecanbesentmuchmorecleanlyandavoidalotofconfusionweshouldalltakethistoheartDaggs

Haha :nice: Now if only I could think of a word that implied both sarcastic and wise. Good fun, lol.

Edit: By golly, I've gotten it! Sarcastic and wise . . . youre a smart ass! lol

Daggar said:
Hey! I resemble that remark! :D

:D ... Now if only this thread could attract more attention so people would understand the severity of their typing actions. You know, I've read that sometimes people dont know that they're doing something wrong until you tell them or beat them up. Bring them all in here and slap them with a salmon.

rigamaroles said:
:D ... Now if only this thread could attract more attention so people would understand the severity of their tpying actions. You know, I've read that sometimes people dont know that they're doing something wrong until you tell them or beat them up. Bring them all in here and slap them with a salmon.

:scratch: :p