Any Xbox360 owners?

• Sponsors (?)

Forza and Need for Speed are pretty much the only games I play. I also have College Gameday and Halo 2, but they have seen little action. I bought the 360 in anticipation of Forza 2. I got the old Forza with the xBox a friend gave me (after he bought 360). NFS came with the 360 but its a pretty fun game.

Guess I'll check out the F2 demo.

Well right now im just playing guitar hero, was playing crackdown and alittle gears of war, now the halo 3 beta is out. Im just waiting on forza 2. My gamertag is RJstang5oh if anyone ever wants to get a game of something, just send me a friend invite. Maybe we can get a car club going when forza 2 comes out.

I play Need for speed carbon, Gears of War and finally unlocked for 360 use Republic Commando ! I downloaded the Forza 2 demo but havent looked at it yet ! Also been playing my wifes WII we just got and the PSP and DS lite with my daughter !

Won oblivion... and all the expansion packs (Best game ev4r). Won CODII and III (Great games). Won Gears of War (pretty good). I got NHL 2007, pretty good over 2006. I played Forza 2 Demo... and it looked like the original with little to know improvements. Maybe the actual game will be better, but I'll wait and see.

Forza 2 demo is pretty cool.. takes some getting used to though.

I mainly play Halo 2, Lost Planet, and of course Gears of War. my g/f is pretty good at Gears also. gotta watch out for her with the chainsaw (her tag is sincitybaby).

If anyone wants to play, shoot me a friend request.. tag is riored4v