Anybody get the Eastwood magazine, holy crap!!

caseywan

Apr 7, 2006
Chicago, IL
I bought some stuff off Eastwood's website a few weeks ago and told them to send me their magazines. So I got one today and starting flipping through it and I was like "hmmm, I'd like one of those...need one of those too... wow that things cool... holy crap just give me one of everything!" There's so much cool and handy stuff in there.

I was especially looking at their abrasive blasters and their DYI powder coating kits. Anybody got any input on either of those??

• Sponsors (?)

stykthyn said:
The DIY powder coat is cool, but how many of your car parts will really fit into a conventional oven????

How many car parts bigger than the inside of an oven will you be powdercoating? :shrug:

i was looking at that exact same magazine yesterday and thinking the exact same thing. i want a powder coating setup. i dont think my apartment complex would appreciate me using their oven for a powder coating oven though

Just wait. You'll get another catalog next week. Then two more a couple of days later. Then one the next Friday, followed by another on Monday. I swear, my recycle bin is half full of Eastwood catalogs every week. Them and freakin' Harbor Freight.

wythors said:
Just wait. You'll get another catalog next week. Then two more a couple of days later. Then one the next Friday, followed by another on Monday. I swear, my recycle bin is half full of Eastwood catalogs every week. Them and freakin' Harbor Freight.

Mmmmm, Harbor Freight....... :rolleyes: