Anybody got any Road rage stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trombonedemon

Jun 25, 2009
U.S.A, U.S.A., U.S.A.!
:fuss::cool::hail2::SNSign: I start it off, I'm going down the highway and get tailgated by this arsehole w/his headlights on, so I hit the brakes, so I'm thinking most people would back off, he kept on tailgating me, so I hit brakes again, so he waits to I exit then shoots in front of me then hit his brakes violently, I just tapped mine to let him know to back off, thanks to my mustang great braking system I missed him, then he proceeds to flip me off scream somthing then leave, oh I'm so enraged that I pull out my .45, sit on my floor board then follow this bitch, on the way I keep telling him, pull over, pull over, he keeps driving, we get off at the same exit, I roll down the window, ask him whats up, lets do this, rolls down the window, yells, "I ain't no :taco:" then drives off, proving that he was, don't know If I would have acted that way if my wife wasn't w/me. I want to know if he knew if I had my 1911, locked, cocked, and ready to be fired, he looked like a kid, I think God was on his side and some how knew that things would have turned very bad if he would have done the wrong things. You next. :nonono::flag: Thanks for reading, I needed to vent.

• Sponsors (?)

Damn dude, I have anger issues but even I wouldn't try to pull a gun on someone for tailgating me.

Grow up, and don't act like a tool anymore.

Your ass would have been in the pen for sure if you would have went through with it.

:fuss::cool::hail2::SNSign: I start it off, I'm going down the highway and get tailgated by this arsehole w/his headlights on, so I hit the brakes, so I'm thinking most people would back off, he kept on tailgating me, so I hit brakes again, so he waits to I exit then shoots in front of me then hit his brakes violently, I just tapped mine to let him know to back off, thanks to my mustang great braking system I missed him, then he proceeds to flip me off scream somthing then leave, oh I'm so enraged that I pull out my .45, sit on my floor board then follow this bitch, on the way I keep telling him, pull over, pull over, he keeps driving, we get off at the same exit, I roll down the window, ask him whats up, lets do this, rolls down the window, yells, "I ain't no :taco:" then drives off, proving that he was, don't know If I would have acted that way if my wife wasn't w/me. I want to know if he knew if I had my 1911, locked, cocked, and ready to be fired, he looked like a kid, I think God was on his side and some how knew that things would have turned very bad if he would have done the wrong things. You next. :nonono::flag: Thanks for reading, I needed to vent.

Wow, way to make law abiding gun owners look like fools. :nonono:

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.