Anybody have *Nice* Interior Pics? CF? Painted interior? or something else?Need IDEAS

derek02gt

Dec 25, 2003
Whats up guys, i have a 02 gt vert and im looking to spice up the interior. as for now my only interior mod is my upr race shift knob and a mgw cupholder cnc billet bezel:)..Im debating whether to go the carbon fiber route, painting my interior pieces, or just buying a aluminum dash..I'd like to see different interior schemes so I can get the ball rolling and start shelling out some cash-mods:)

oh yea, im looking to LIFE to the side door plastic pieces where the window controls are and maybe the center dash bezel and maybe some other things once I see pics.

• Sponsors (?)

asppg_Fd920147688.jpg

Hope this link works. This is my shifter/radio suround painted DSG to match the car. I also have the MGW brake handle, turn signal cover and headlight knob, UPR silver face reverse glow gauges and A/C faceplate, billet cupholder bezel, and Redline leather boots...

I really like the red interior. What kind of paint did you use? Was there a lot of prep work involved? Here's a pic of mine. I just have all the billet knobs and such. I'm planning to order the Steeda door handles for my next interior purchase.

Attachments

• interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 505
drag0nfan's04GT said:
I really like the red interior. What kind of paint did you use? Was there a lot of prep work involved? Here's a pic of mine. I just have all the billet knobs and such. I'm planning to order the Steeda door handles for my next interior purchase.

Just cleaned them real good with alcohol. Went to autobody paint store and bought "Redfire03 High Gloss Vinyl based paint" (color or my exterior paint) Fired up the air compressor and shot them 3 coats each..... Viola

EDIT 2 years no chips scratches or blemishes matches my exterior perfectly right down to the pearl :nice:

Here's a pic of mine it's a little dark, taken in the garage at night after finishing the shift knob install.
DCP_3995.JPG

Daytime pic.
DCP_4026.JPG

Attachments

• DCP_3995.JPG
    DCP_3995.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 250
  • DCP_4026.JPG
    DCP_4026.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 228
You either like it or hate it... Its too much for a lot. But hey i did it myself and very pleased how it came out. Who knows maybe you will get an idea from it... Old pic I now have an FR500 Steering wheel! Wal Mart paint! Carbon fiber overlay!

corbeau1.jpg

Here are a few interior accents from my GT...
Autometer Gauges, Retro Rings, Steeda/MGW Billet Accessories, and Mystic Paint Accent on bezels, enamel paint on the dash...
DSC00641-vi.jpg

InteriorGreen-vi.jpg

Custom billet door panels...
DSC00290-vi.jpg

86' Recaro Style headrests covered in matching leather...
BothRestsInstalled-vi.jpg

Roush Tool Kit, JL 10W7 Sound System with JL Amp, Taylor battery re-location kit, and chrome extinguisher...
DSC00245-vi.jpg

DSC00242-vi.jpg

A few new tricks will be added this winter - can't post them untiil they are installed as they are still ideas at this point. I hope this helps.

~Darren

mine's like jeffnoel.

I also painted the mustang logo on the steering wheel and the scripty letters on the passnger side dash and the letters on the rubber trim on the inside bottom door jam.

53400007.jpg

53400009.jpg

I have a 5 piece Real Carbon Fiber interior, Its very nice about $900 retail(mine is a rolling demo :rolleyes: ). Its made by the same company that does the wood interior for the navigator and a few other FoMoCo products. I'll post pics soon. They are available, but only as a custom order..Ive never seen anything nicer(especially cf).