Anybody have *Nice* Interior Pics? CF? Painted interior? or something else?Need IDEAS

These pics are not very recent but they will at least give you an idea of what my interior looks like:
2935429_92_full.jpg

2935429_96_full.jpg

2935429_99_full.jpg

2935429_100_full.jpg

2935429_101_full.jpg

2935429_102_full.jpg

2935429_105_full.jpg

Not as fancy or detailed as some but I like it :)

Steve

• Sponsors (?)

Oh, don't worry there is no paint in this cars future, other than maybe for exterior touch up down the road if and when it is needed ;)

Those blue tri-led bulbs you added are awesome! I have to get me some of those asap. Heading over to that web site right now as soon as I hit submit reply :D

Ok, I just went to autoillumination.com and I can't seem to click on anything that takes me to where I can actually order the bulbs for my car. Just keeps giving me links to more sites that sell led bulbs.
Can you post an actual link to where I can order those bulbs?
Thanks

OK, that is about as confusing a site as I have been to.
I am not that familiar with interior bulbs to know which ones I want.
Since I am assuming your Mustang dash is close enough or the same as my '01 GT we probably use the same bulbs?
If so, what were the actual bulbs you ordered from this site?

Steve

Since I am assuming your Mustang dash is close enough or the same as my '01 GT we probably use the same bulbs?

Steve

the 99-04 mustangs use the 74 bulbs and the 94-98 use the 194 bulbs. which sucks because there are SO many more bulb types for the 194 style at V-LEDS.com. But they dont have the tri led 74 bulbs needed in the gauges that autolumination.com has for our cars.

Oh, don't worry there is no paint in this cars future, other than maybe for exterior touch up down the road if and when it is needed ;)

Those blue tri-led bulbs you added are awesome! I have to get me some of those asap. Heading over to that web site right now as soon as I hit submit reply :D

you will have to remove your gauge cluster, swap out the bulbs, then take the lens off and remove the needles, remove the overlay, and sand the back of it off so it will be clear, instead of the color of dye's that Ford put on there.

make sure to reset your needles to the proper positions. you can use the vehicles on board diagnostic by turning the car to run, holding the trip odometer button down, until the diagnostics come on. then start the car, and cycle through the diagnostics till you get your speed, get on the highway and set cruise for about 60 - 70, and set the needle exactly on the speed limit...don't press it all the way down, because it needs room to sweep when you turn the car on or off. same with the rpm's...cycle until you get the proper readout for rpm's, then match it as close as possible. then set your temp, oil press, battery, and fuel gauge (Make sure you mark your fuel gauge before you start, otherwise fill it up all the way right before you do the diagnostics and gauge recalibrate.

Steve

go back to www.autoillumination.com and scroll down till you see the first row of different colored light bulbs...these are the ones you want...they have 3 bulbs on the end of them.

just click the # of bulbs you want (it's 5 for a 99-04 gauge cluster), and click add to cart..it will run you through the checkout after that.