Anybody have pics of Black bullitts on a black fox??

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
The other day i saw a Black G35 coupe (my next car after the '03 GT) with black rims with high polished rims and it looked absolutely bad ass. That got me to thinking. How would 17x9 deep dish Black bullitts with high polished lip look on a black Fox with Black interior? I'm starting to think it might look pretty good.

So anyone have pics of black with black bullitts?

Also, what size tires are best on 17x9's? My '88 is lowered and right now i have a tiny bit of rub with 235's up front.

I have Cobra brakes and only a GT spare so if i get a flat up front i need to put a rear tire on the front and the spare on the rear...so it's important all 4 of my tires are the same size. What sizes are you guys running on 17x9's?

SHould i go 17x8 up front and 17x9 out back?

Also, anyonbe have any good side pics of the black bullitts so i can do a photoshop??

• Sponsors (?)

i think i have some pics in my garage, if not let me know, i have blue on the edges instead of chrome or polished alum. but i think they look sweet im running a 275/40/17 out back lowered 2" no rubbing im not for sure but i think the rim is 17x8 .

This is exactly the look i'm trying to recreate on my car.

I have CObra calipers painted red with the crossdrilled rotors. I think Black bullitts would look pretty badass and make the brakes stand out.
View attachment 509771

I really would like to do 17x9's though. That extra inch makes a difference because the lip looks deeper.

I have an SN95 rear conversion, so i wonder if the extra 0.75" each side will limit my tire choices

Well in my opinion, the only color they really looked good on was Black. EVery black SN85 i see with them looks mean as hell in my opinion.

I'm a big fan of the polished lip wheel look. It' spopular these days.

Found some!

I think it looks sweet!
93COBRA-5LUG2sm.jpg

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=605081&highlight=black+bullits

Attachments

• 93COBRA-5LUG2sm.jpg
    93COBRA-5LUG2sm.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 106
89CopCoupe said:
Yeah, but that is too trendy don't you think

I don't really think so. I mean i've been kicking this thread around now for 2 days and there's only 1 pic of a black fox with bullitts. :D

I have noticed that the dark spoke/polished lip wheel style has become popular the last few years. A lot of wheel manufacturers offer them now, the Jeep Libery has that style wheel as well as the Mustang (which i think started it). It's a good looking style i think