Anybody near Atlanta with incredible engine knowledge?

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Specific Tech' started by 65shlbycln, Dec 13, 2003.

1. 65shlbycln

65shlbycln Founding Member

The engine in the fastback has been giving lots of problems for the past several months. It keeps locking up. Ive posted several threads about it before. And i was wondering if anyone near the gwinnett area is on here and maybe able to stop by and check the engine out in person... :shrug:

2. pabear89

pabear89 Active Member

High in the Hills of So Ca with the Voices in My H
    :( Not that close by, But what do you mean by Locking Up?

PB

3. allcarfan

allcarfan The Answer Man Founding Member

there is an atlanta based mustang club...I will be darned,but I cant remember the name, they are pretty big.

I think its called street stangs of atlanta....someone there could help ya out.

4. 65shlbycln

65shlbycln Founding Member

when i was driving it one day, the engine seized up. wouldnt turn over. we took out the starter and heads, intake, belts, plugs, etc. then managed to turn it over by hand. we put it back together, and it turned over about 2 times with the starter before it seized up again. so we took it apart again. checked out everything except for the timing belt, crank, cam. put it back together, and it turns over with the starter in now. so today, the plugs are going back in to see if it will run, but its frustrating...