Anybody up for a Classic Stangnetter get-Together in Vegas Dec 29?

• Sponsors (?)

I think that is very workable. Here is the lowdown from my girlfriend turned Fiancé last night. I couldn't help it. I love her.

We'll be in late late (probably) on the 28th, then we'll be there the 29th, on which we have to go to the Excalibur show at 8ish. It'll probably be done by like 10:30-11, then we get up and leave on the 30th

Life is nice & quiet!!!!!!

Kids are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoying the Christmas holidays with neighbors & girlfriend! And NOT working on the car!!!!! I can sleep at night in a quiet house, I don't have to rush home to cook & fix stuff, damn I love this batchelor stuff!!!!! :banana:

OK guys, Deanna has my cell, so I will arrainge thins with you beginning of the week.

Hope your holidays were good!

(BTW, Santa brought me a new printer/scanner/fax/dishwasher/clothesdryer/food-processor/copier thingie!) :banana:

chepsk8 said:
Senility is a wonderful thingie!!!!!!
Who said that? :shrug: can't find my damned bifocals again!:scratch:
chepsk8 said:
Just heard from Mustanggurl, both kids are homesick. Ugh!

Anyone out there want to send them a message?
Don't worry Deanna...........Cobrask8 will be waiting for you when you get home, and I can guarrantee your Dad hasn't done ANY work on her!

I'm back, and the cobwebs from New Years's are almost gone!

What a great trip! Lot's of fun in "Lost Wages"! I actually broke even playing Black Jack, saw a show, and met some great folks from here!

Thurs Morning, Jimmy and his fiance picked me up at the Excaliber where I was staying, and we had a MONSTEROUS buffet breakfast! Lots of food! Got a chance to talk with the happy couple, what a pair of great folks! We talked about Jimmy's Mustang, teaching, and more.

Then we all drove over to MUSTANG DEPOT there in Vegas, and met Jay. Another upstanging member with an absolutely AWESOME 66 Mustang coupe! Blown, full race suspension, Custom body panels, an incredible ride. The best part is that the car WORKS! He took each of us out for hair-raising rides, sideways full-throttle blasts down the streets! YEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Afterwards, we talked Mustangs for a while, and finished our visit. If you're in Vegas, find Jay at the shop!

Finally, Jimmy & his fiance dropped me off at the airport, where I met my kids, and flew home. A busy, but fun trip!

I did not have my camera, but Jimmy did, so I hope he'll post pics here soon, so we can reveal more secret identities!

(sorry fritz, no showgirls would come back with me. Something about blue fuzz.......)