Anybody w/ pic of 94-98 roush body kit?

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by Makalani_96GT, Mar 24, 2004.

1. If anybody has pics of a 94-98 roush body kit please post them here. I am trying to deside on what body kit to get. :nice:

2. Here's one good looking car!!
    022700041.jpg
    You can find more pics on www.fnsweet.com :nice:

Attached Files:

3. nice..saleen hood right ?

4. Yessir, Saleen heat extractor hood which is $$$!!!

5. looks tight tho...and functionnal too

6. That black one is HOT!! :hail2:

7. someone has a white one... meaner than those :)
    max_03.jpg

Attached Files:

8. :nice:

9. That's one sick Roush! That's one of the few body kits I like! :nice:

Attached Files:

10. haha my time to shine....please excuse the fact that my front bumper pieces a beat to hell, a paintjob is in the cars very near future.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. i was waiting for Roush97 to show off...he has the sickest SN95 Roush...love the dark wheels..are those gunmetal anyways ?..need more pictures of it !!!!!!!!!

12. THANKS FOR THE PICS GUYS KEEP EM COMMIN. Roush97 you got a pic of the rear wing????? :nice:

13. looks like a 94/95 cobra wing

14. Roush97 your stang looks awesome! :nice:

15. haha thanks alot guys...when i saw this thread my eyes just lit up, kinda pathetic eh...the color of the powdercoat i got was called black chrome, however when the clearcoat was applied it dulled them out to a charcoal/gunmetal color that i wasnt crazy about at first but now i wouldnt want it any other way...as far as the wing goes, it is a roush wing...Roush says they took the 94/95 spoiler and tweaked it alittle bit to come up with their wing...and yes you'll see in the pictures i have clear tailights, they arent altezzas however i know many of your feelings on them already so please be so kind as to keep your comments to yourself dealing with those...thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    heres a pic of the wheels for stallion98gt
    [​IMG]

16. Roush's look good, but I always thought the Saleen's looked a little better IMHO. :shrug:

17. thanks man..love it..what size tires are you running ? is ur roush back on the road ? any specs on the engine ?

18. WOW, I think I might have to make an exception on yours Roush97! I LOVE white mustangs! Looks badass dude! :nice: