Anybody wanna see my biggest burnout

Zero Signal said:
Lol, that was awsome. I like how the wind is going one way and the exhuast is blowing the smoke another way. Those tires are toaster strudel!

RC, I don't know what that pic is about, but it's funny as hell and I'm not sure why.

OT: shouldn't someone just ip-ban advertisers?

what i posted is not OT. the guy burned up his tires and i offered to sell him rims with new tires (315/35/17). he declined the offer and thats it.

if i posted my wheels for sale on every new post then i would be crossing the line. but because i offered the rims and tires to someone who NEEDS NEW TIRES, it is not OT so "someone" does not need to ban my ip address!
you should have your ip banned for posting stupid little comments accusing me of being off topic.
hmmm.......one stangnet user burns his tires down to the cords and then another stangnet user offers rims with new 315 tires. that doesn't sound off topic to me smartass.
ZERO SIGNAL, you are not a moderator and never will be so you do not have any influence on who gets banned and who doesn't. just because you've posted 1000 times in the last year doesn't make you special. you have a lot of nerve to even suggest that someone be banned for trying to help out a fellow stangnet user. just because your car is bone stock and always will be, don't get mad at a stangnet user who is trying to sell something to another stangnet user. these aren't chevy rims and tires, they are mustang rims with new tires that might be needed by a mustang owner who burned his tires up.

now that i have made everything clear ZERO SIGNAL, what do you have to say about your actions? (make sure you attempt to use logic in your response otherwise don't bother opening your mouth!)

seth 5.0 with worn out tires
+
new 315/35/17 rims/tires

=
seth 5.0 with new 315/35/17 rims/tires

the scenario above is not off topic to this thread ZERO SIGNAL so you should admit that you are wrong, edit your post and remove the OT reference. (and stop thinking that you have the power to get stangnet users banned!)

• Sponsors (?)

prozac.jpg

RC

Zero Signal said:
WHy so defensive? I didn't mean to piss you off dude. But still, people trying to sell things like that is like popups, it's just obnoxious.

pop-up ads attempt to make people purchase something that they don't want or don't need. my offer to seth5.0 was legit and NOT obnoxious.

i have edited my post and removed the pics. you still have not edited your post and removed the off-topic accusation directed towards my post.

ZERO SIGNAL, your reply does not have any facts. you were told to not say anything unless you had a logical explanation for why you brought up the subject of banning a stangnet users's ip.

admit that you are wrong and edit your post.

randomjoker said:
V's!!!!!!!

I'm down.. send me some blues thank you!

:rlaugh:

RC you always bring me a good laugh. :D

randomjoker, be careful you might get banned by ZEROSIGNAL for posting OT. you are a good stangnet forum member and we would hate to lose you due to your off-topic comments.
:p

i hope i didn't come across like this:

untitled.jpg

SuperDust22 said:
Actually prozac is for depression. In this situation we would need.

I know, Im a pharmacist, remember?
But most other people dont know that, so we just use "prozac"

here are what you would REALLY USE:

Psyche ward to calm a luny:
haldol-1.jpg

Manic-depression...bipolar disease:
lithium.jpg

ANYWAY...SORRY ERNIE!!! BACK TO THE BURNOUTS!!! :nice:

I want to see a burnout in the middle of an open parking lot while spinning donuts, with the car hidden in smoke.

How are your brakes after that, have you check out your pads?

jacob9 - Not sure what the big deal is, just a simple comment which wasn't even really meant to be taken seriously. Remember, being OT wasn't why I said it, it was advertising. The 13000 point font and huge pics are what prompted me to say something in the first place.

BTW, that Flame Warriors pic is pretty funny. Like homer said; it's funny becuase it's true. (in general)

Zero Signal said:
I want to see a burnout in the middle of an open parking lot while spinning donuts, with the car hidden in smoke.

How are your brakes after that, have you check out your pads?

jacob9 - Not sure what the big deal is, just a simple comment which wasn't even really meant to be taken seriously. Remember, being OT wasn't why I said it, it was advertising. The 13000 point font and huge pics are what prompted me to say something in the first place.

BTW, that Flame Warriors pic is pretty funny. Like homer said; it's funny becuase it's true. (in general)

you call it "advertising", but i call it "helping out a fellow stangnet user". i don't own a wharehouse full of rims and tires. i own one set of 19's (which are on the car) and one set of 17's (which i am trying to get rid of).

if the rims were brand new then i wouldn't have to use such high resolution. but since two of them have minor scratches i used large pics so that seth5.0 could see what i was offering in detail. you are slamming me for using large pics when it would be misleading if i used small pics where the scratches wouldn't show up. uploading large pics to my personal website is a pain, but i did it so that i could not be accused of not showing in detail what the condition of the wheels are.

again, i am not an advertiser, spammer, rim/tire company. do not call my post advertising. your "simple comment" suggested that i be banned. i'll be sure to casually throw the same "simple comment" out there in every topic that you post in.

Not sure what the big deal is
u suggested that i have my ip banned

just a simple comment which wasn't even really meant to be taken seriously
i dont believe that for one second

Remember, being OT wasn't why I said it, it was advertising.
i was trying to help out a fellow stangnet user. i was NOT advertising. that offer was directed only to seth5.0 and not anyone else. advertising would indicate that i directed the sale of the wheels to everyone.

The 13000 point font and huge pics are what prompted me to say something in the first place.
after you read this you should be prompted to keep your "simple comments" from your "simple mind" to yourself.

94GTLaserRC said:
I know, Im a pharmacist, remember?
But most other people dont know that, so we just use "prozac"

here are what you would REALLY USE:

Psyche ward to calm a luny:
haldol-1.jpg

Manic-depression...bipolar disease:
lithium.jpg

ANYWAY...SORRY ERNIE!!! BACK TO THE BURNOUTS!!! :nice:

Haldol is more for schizophrenia. I have had to take both of those two pills for two years now. RC are you really a pharmacist or are you just kidding. And not to get off topic Seth5.0 your burnouts are badass.