anybody want to see a Turbo Camaro getting smoked

• Sponsors (?)

If that turbo camaro only ran 115mph he should put it back in the garage and figure out what the hell is wrong with it before he goes out trying to street race.

:OT:

I ran into a guy with a honda civic hatchack last night at the track. He has a Vtech motor (I'm unsure which one), and a T3/T4 hybrid turbo setup. He'd running 8lbs of boost and tunes it on the street with a wideband. he ran a 12.4 at 116mph on almost every pass on street tires (with a 2.1 60'), and it is his daily driver. The car had NO interior, but it was quicker than I thought it'd be.

Killercanary said:
If that turbo camaro only ran 115mph he should put it back in the garage and figure out what the hell is wrong with it before he goes out trying to street race.

:OT:

I ran into a guy with a honda civic hatchack last night at the track. He has a Vtech motor (I'm unsure which one), and a T3/T4 hybrid turbo setup. He'd running 8lbs of boost and tunes it on the street with a wideband. he ran a 12.4 at 116mph on almost every pass on street tires (with a 2.1 60'), and it is his daily driver. The car had NO interior, but it was quicker than I thought it'd be.

It probly only weighed 2,000 pounds. Can you imagine how fast your car would be if it only weighed 2,000 pounds.