Anybody with firsthand ex. using one chamber flows?

• Sponsors (?)

see here is the thing people say that certain mufflers and mid pipes are loud but like take for instance what I have on my car now. I have the dynomax bullets on my car right now and people said that they are loud but to me they are not. So I don't see how a chambered muffler could be any louder than my straight through design that I have now?

mustanglouie said:
see here is the thing people say that certain mufflers and mid pipes are loud but like take for instance what I have on my car now. I have the dynomax bullets on my car right now and people said that they are loud but to me they are not. So I don't see how a chambered muffler could be any louder than my straight through design that I have now?

Have a sound clip of your car??? Ive been wanting to hear them but no one ever runs em on 5.0's for some reason

I'm sorry boss I don't have a sound clip. It sounds really good with my xpipe and it is quite loud. I am just looking for the flowmaster sound. I love the way the 40's sound but they are just not loud enough. So I was hoping that the one chambers would be a bit louder than the 40's.