anyone added Bullit side scoops ? pics ?

68 & 00 GT

May 14, 2003
HOUSTON TEXAS
I never really cared for my 00 stock side scoops. I was going to get the newer bigger scoops, but now with my spoiler delete, and cowl hood I'm thinking about the more smooth shaved look.

Where to buy ? I guess the dealer would have them, but maybe more expensive -:shrug:

Any pics ? :nice:
Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I had the bullitt side scoops on my 2000 GT, but they did not fit very well. I swapped them out for the orginials. They don't clip in very well and you will end up using a lot of double sided tape.

I can't scan a pic for you, but in the june issue of 5.0 mustang & super fords(50mustangandsuperfords.com) there's an awesome silver '00 gt w/ a cobra R hood, bullitt side scoops, bbs's, and no wing...looks superb! This guy is running mid 11's (naturally aspirated) in his '00 gt.

stallion98gt said:
ask 01GtEibach..he posted some pics in Talk , he went with bullit scoops too..looks sweet
Yeah, here is a picture of the beast. Mine were painted and installed for free (as a comp) by a body shop that was installing a Saleen wing and trunk via a pricey insurance job (due to vandalism).

I only went with it because it was free, and I could switch back if I wanted. After having them on, though, I do really like them. It is much better cleaner look. It leaves only one last piece of non-functional black honeycomb plastic on my car (hopefully a shaker w/ Mach 1 hood will take care of that ... but that is another story).

Stallion98GT: Thanks for the kind words.

457554_35_full.jpg

457554_29_full.jpg