Anyone been to or know MIkeDezRacing?

chuckystang

Jul 12, 2004
I decided to post this thread here instead of where I had it originally in svt forum but I was just wandering what you all thought about his place and services. And any other places in MA area that people go to for work on their pride and joy and would recommend? I know many here do it themselves but I know theres some out there like me who just don't have the knowhow to do all the tough stuff themselves. Thanks :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Dez is a pretty good guy, and his shop is also one of the better ones around. He is located in Seekonk right across from the Speedway. Do yourself some research and check out LaFerriere Racing. I've seen the work they perform and its top notch and I'm going to be having them do some motor work for me. PM user Matt Rise or do a search you'll find some info about both places. :nice:

I personally recommend Mike Dez to anyone needing work done. He has helped me select my combo and done all the tuning on it. I have the first 2V mod motor car out of his camp pushing over 430rwhp with a very simple combo. my car has been sort of an experiment we both decided on and he has been great about giving me competitive pricing on the parts and labor. He is also a hella nice guy to talk to and knowledgeable but not arrogant about it.

just to make something clear.......I do all my own parts installs. Mike is my Q&A and tuning guy. So far so good..........so I plan to stick with it!

Dragradial2003 said:
Has Mike tuned any Mach 1's on the dyno with nitrous I might be interseted
My good freind brought his '03 Mach up there with a Zex kit. They had to back off at about 4000-4500rpm on the nitrous pull. As the computer was pulling fuel pressure out of the motor. Stupid electronic regulator. Make sure you have the right kit on your' car. Oh, and a set of 4.30s'. :D

I got my car dyno'ed at Dez's, but that's been my only experience with them. They seem very helpful and willing to work with you. If LX's 2-year ordeal with Laferrier racing is any indication of what kind of customer service they provide, I'd pass on them, but I've had no experience with them personally.

I had a Magnaflow Catback installed there in the spring.

Great service, I called them on a Saturday morning to see if they were available and they said bring it in at noon and it'd get done... I hung out with Brian under my vehicle while they put it on and I was outta there in about an hour or so with Mike making the final inspection on the install..

Mike and Brian we're great .. I plan to use their services again and know at least a dozen other's who praise their skill for work other then a catback, especially a few guys with Procharger's from him in my area.

This year alone in RI, I've come across alot of his satisifed customers from alot of events and cruise nights.. It personally seems to me that he's got a fast growing business and gaining alot of respect in RI/SE Mass lately. The MCCNE even had an event at his place this year.. (That's a good thing)

:nice: :nice:

dark_cobra_01 said:
This year alone in RI, I've come across alot of his satisifed customers from alot of events and cruise nights.. It personally seems to me that he's got a fast growing business and gaining alot of respect in RI/SE Mass lately. The MCCNE even had an event at his place this year.. (That's a good thing)

:nice: :nice:

:stupid: :stupid: :nice:

another vote for dez, a kid i went to school with and i know from town hangs out over there, has a noth that put's down around 630 to the wheels last i heard with stock block w/some internals, afr 165's and a prochager f-1.

Positive Ditto's on Mike (Dez) & Brian @ Dez Racing. Both are stand up honest people who know their stuff. Very helpful and won't try to sell you what you don't need. I just moved from SE MA but brought my car back for more work. I trust them and they've helped me beynd simply the work I had done on the car. Stop by and talk with them.