Roush Anyone checked out Saleens new apparel?

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen T-shirts & sweatshirts on eBay in the past week or so but thought they were rip-offs (e.g. counterfeits) considering it was eBay.

Personally, I'm not impressed. They look kinda cheezy compared to the last series of sweatshirts which looked & felt more like sweaters.

If the new line is on the Saleen website, I'll have to check it out & may revise my opinion.

Acheron315 said:
A lot of the ones on ebay are counterfeits, the ones on the site are different.

Yep, I checked Saleen's site immediately after posting my original reply & nothing on their site matches what is being advertised on eBay. I kinda suspected the eBay items weren't legitimate as they looked far to "cheap" to be authentic Saleen apparel.

However, I'm not that impressed with the authentic Saleen stuff, either. Only the camp shirts & hooded sweat shirts appeal to me, along with the jackets. The T-shirts are just too tacky looking IMHO.

I have to admit. I think Saleen customer service is finally starting to come around. I've talked to them a lot lately. They actually act like they want to help you out now and I've gotten what I've order in a timely manner. I have had some bad experiences in the past. Let's hope they keep it up!