Anyone do the 1/4 window exchange thru Dugan Racing??

• Sponsors (?)

What do they have going on?

I have done buisness with them in the past once and will never do it with them again. Tom Dugan is a parts pusher not a true Mustang lover.

I dont know what they have going on for this exchange, but Im curious. I have fixed mine and it is not that tough.

Holy Crap....
Its not worth paying them $300. I did mine and spent around $125, but I had enough material left over to do at least 5 more sets. What do you have a coupe or hatchback? I have an extra set of hatchback 1/4 windows that I could redo and swap out with you for a lot more reasonable price than $300.

Iowa91LX said:
Holy Crap....
Its not worth paying them $300. I did mine and spent around $125, but I had enough material left over to do at least 5 more sets. What do you have a coupe or hatchback? I have an extra set of hatchback 1/4 windows that I could redo and swap out with you for a lot more reasonable price than $300.

Hatchback...what can we work out?

PM me or email me. [email protected]
I could probably get my set done in a couple days, but I am going to be living in a motel for a couple weeks in Topeka, KS(traveling for work)
Get ahold of me and we can work something out, also do you have a pic of your current 1/4 windows, Id be curious on what shape they are in.

Iowa91LX said:
PM me or email me. [email protected]
I could probably get my set done in a couple days, but I am going to be living in a motel for a couple weeks in Topeka, KS(traveling for work)
Get ahold of me and we can work something out, also do you have a pic of your current 1/4 windows, Id be curious on what shape they are in.

Emailed you. Thanks