Anyone Else Get This Recall Notice?

I bought my car 3 weeks ago ('12 Boss.) Before I signed the paperwork the salesman told me about the Airbag recall, and that as of now there is no fix for it. There is also thread here about a dealership refusing to take a Mustang in trade due to the recall:
Want A '15 - But Dealer Won't Take My '13 On Trade Due To Recall - Help! | Mustang Forums at StangNet
Scroll down,SpartaPerformance posted some good info about the recall.
I just got back from the dealer and had the repair completed for the drivers side. I also have a recall for the passenger side and they have been told the part will not be available until NEXT YEAR! While waiting for the repair I talked to a salesman who told me that they are not taking cars with the airbag issue in trade due to the fact that if they did they were not allowed to sell them.

• Sponsors (?)

Yup, got mine around the same time as yous guys. I was sent a notice just last month, February 2017, that my last dealer in CA had the part for me, but I already moved. I sure hope they have it soon for me here in OH. Not that I plan or want to be in an accident, but metal shards shooting at me sounds painful. Just sayin :p

Got the recall letter in March of 2015 for 2005 GT and finally had the driver side replaced last summer (June 2016) and then a few months later I got the recall letter for the passenger side. Who knows when that will ever come.

Also have a 2010 BMW 335i which I got the recall letter in early 2016. Still waiting to get the official letter to bring it in.

Called my local BMW back in January of this year (2017) to check on the recall update on it which I am in the HAH (High Absolute Humidity) Priority Group 1. The customer service agent checked my VIN said there still is no replacement units available, but she said she can contact BMW NA and have them send a ‘interim remedy’ which is only temporary until whenever the actual replacement or "Final remedy" is available. I said to the agent, I’ll just pass on that because from what I found out, the "interim remedy" is part of Priorty Group 4 as per the following:

Some Initial Vehicle Manufacturers are replacing recalled inflators with newly manufactured "like-for-like" inflators while they work towards an alternative, final remedy. Vehicles in Priority Group 4 include those vehicles with driver side frontal air bag inflators that have received, or will receive, an "interim remedy," meaning they have been, or will be, remedied with a Takata inflator that has been recalled, and will require a second remedy once the final remedy is available.

Once repaired with the interim remedy, these vehicles are at the lowest risk of an inflator rupture because the inflator is new and has not yet been subject to long-term continuous exposure to HAH conditions. Unless specifically added at a later date to a higher Priority Group for re-remedy by their vehicle manufacturer, all remaining vehicles requiring a second, final, remedy of the inflator(s) are included in Priority Group 4.

So in layman’s terms, the "interim remedy" is a replacement that comes from a supply of never used defective airbags which they swap out with the notion that, if they have been stored in a cool warehouse, they are better than the current defective ones which have been in a humid car for several number of years.

Regardless, I am still driving my BMW and not letting it stay parked. Just making sure to drive safely and responsibly as I have been since first drove it home brand new.

Since it seems our Ford cars seem to be getting it done quicker, may I can order a replacement airbag for my BMW thru them? Ha ha!