Anyone ever mount a NEON underbody kit, please help.

• Sponsors (?)

sgarlic said:
I had a low glow kit, and it wasn't 1" thick. My friend had a street glow kit on his S-10, and that also was not 1".

It's simple to hide the light bars, and you can be seen for blocks easily. Several miles? I'm waiving the bull**** flag.

dido. i have street glows, you cant see the bulbs at all. and the light is brighter than **** and i you can tell they are on from blocks away.

ffr66cobra said:
Are these the "childnet.com" forums?? It never ceases to amaze me how eveybody that has nothing to add to a post, seems to always feel the need to chime in, and rank on somebody. Sometimes the more i read this crap, the more embarassed i feel to be 34 yrs. old and drive one of these cars :shrug: ... How about CAI? RICE! How about aftermarket stereos? RICE, How about aftermarket exhaust? RICE.... Somebody will always think something is RICE just because they don't prefer it for themselves. How about we all just live with our stock cars, so we can all be equals :bs: And one more thing, i also drive a 66 Shelby Cobra rep that weighs 2,000lbs and is powered by a NA 408 stroker w/ 540rwhp... I can sit here all day and rank on people who talk about bolt-ons, exhaust, and how "fast" their cars are. However, people enjoy different things, and people can afford different things. No reason to rip into somebody just because YOU don't agree with how they want their car to look. Too bad posts can't be posted in "tech" and some responses posted in BS. Just my .04

I have to agree with you, when I was in high school a friend of mine had a 93 cobra with the neon glow things underneath and I thought that was the greatest car I had ever seen. Not because of the neon, but it was a bad ass car. The neon looked good, and the chicks dug it. I am almost 30 now and would not even think of putting it on my car, but to each is there own, he is not putting stickers and giant wings, or body kits that don't fit, it is just just some lights that will make his car stand out a little, again to each is there own.