Anyone ever use this Product?

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
ARCProd_302CD.jpg

Saw it today on the truck show that has the dude with the 70's haircut. I forget his name. Just wanted some opinions or feedback.
RC

• Sponsors (?)

They advertised the product as a "fire extinguisher". This one also prevents fuel from reigniting. He put out a fire on a rag, then took a torch to it. IT DID NOT relight. Then he sprayed a rag, put a torch to it, then grabbed the rag right off the table.

He said they sell the product in a "typical" fire extinguisher container (but also the can I showed), and all you have to do is open the container, fill it with a refill of chemical, and water, close it and pressurize it with an air compressor.

The Can is advertised for keeping in your trunk, or in the work shop. I did a Google search, and I got the image you see, and a website that sells those spray cans for $15.

RC

kind of odd that this is brought up but....this little thing saved my ass on the 4th of july this year. lighting some fireworks off and it was a faulty one so it just caught on fire. now this wasnt any small firework so it was a big fire and my smart brother decided to light this thing off next to all the other fireworks. Huge fire + non lit fireworks=Boom

I grabbed this can and sprayed that fire out in about 3 seconds. I absent mindedly picked up the firework that was on fire and i didnt think anything of it. it was warm at the most. so yes, i would say that this product is worth it. Still have my hands dont it? :D :nice:

-Drew