Anyone familiar with Bullitt Suspension Kit?

• Sponsors (?)

It wont really lower the car much. they say 0.75" drop, but it usually looks less than that. I've seen several GT's with bullitt springs that i could not tell were lowered. basically the same stance as stock except maybe 1/4" to 1/2" lower.

However, handling and cornering will feel great, especially since the car will be getting new shocks, tires and anti-roll bars all at the same time. I think you'll love how the new suspension drives over the old stock stuff :nice:

the fenderwell will have an equal gap all the way around. giving the car a stance like it should have had from the factory. mine dropped a little over 1". i replaced my stock suspension with about 18k miles on it and the change was very noticable. cornering is much sharper with much less roll. when braking hard, the car will not nose dive like with the stock suspension. ride quality is firm, but not harsh. it is really the best happy medium for the sn95's imo.

the fenderwell will have an equal gap all the way around. giving the car a stance like it should have had from the factory. mine dropped a little over 1". i replaced my stock suspension with about 18k miles on it and the change was very noticable. cornering is much sharper with much less roll. when braking hard, the car will not nose dive like with the stock suspension. ride quality is firm, but not harsh. it is really the best happy medium for the sn95's imo.

X2 on all that DBMSTNG responded with and did it with approx the same mileage on my car. You also might want to consider leaving off some of the front isolators as there is some extra drop in leaving them out and really no detriment in doing so. I ended up going back and removing the front springs again to get a little extra drop. Just make sure you either use a thin layer of rubber or electrical tape in place of them. Congrats again on getting the upgrades!