Anyone got pictures of "Billet" Pieces in there interior? Post them here!

I'd really like to get some billet in my black interior. It looks sooooo hot on Black. All I have is a Billet shift knob. And no pics, but I love it, except when its freezing out, cus it's just as cold. But it only takes a few minutes towarm up.

• Sponsors (?)

Jamie,

Do you have any pics of that brushed aluminum gauge face cover? I'm debating over that and the silver face gauges. Once I finish my black interior (dash is left!) I'll start on the billet. Planned are the window plates, but not the switches, something on the gauges, the pedals, and some brushed aluminum "Mustang" lettering on the door panels above the armrests, if I can figure out a good way to mount the tag. I also read about someone that replaced all the trim screws in the car with stainless ones....that might be interesting.

Ill take soem pice of it,

Ill show you what it is,
JadeFalcon has the same one as I do but in Carbon fiber, I think we got it at the same company,

Ill find you a pic of where I got it,

*goes and searches*

ok heres where I got it,

It dosent look much on this website bit its nice when its installed,
http://www.custombezels.com/catalog/ford_mustang_90-93_gauge_overlay_1941882.htm

I just checked my computer for any pics, I have a small video I made that has the gauge overlay in it,

Anyone know how I can "image capture" or something so I can save just one frame/pic of it?

blk92stangg said:
Hey Matt90, too bad they don't make billet bungee cords yet...

LOL J/K those pedals look really good.

LOL!

That is a pic like at the seat height, so you dont see that when sitting or looking in the car. But that bungee is the only way I have been able to reliably keep the cover on there! Stupid design!

Dont knock it, it works! :D

To PRO50SC or anyone else who installed a Billetted Manual shifter bezel into their foxbody Mustang.

What went into installing it????????????????????

Did you have to drill holes into the stock plastic bezel plate to accomodate the screws or are those screws just dress up and serve no function and all you had to do was just "pop" the bezel into place???????

This is the only billet in my interior. I have an aluminum shift knob but thats not really billet, I guess.

pedals.jpg

They improved my pedal feel by 100% :) Much easier, and more comfortable to drive with them